[gmx-users] Dr.Lemkul's Umbrella Sampling Tutorial - grompp note on leap frog/Nose-Hoover

Agnivo Gosai agnivogromacs14 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:49:45 CET 2014

Dear Users

I read on the web and understood that the warning note can be avoided by
selecting integrator = md-vv instead of integrator = md. This will increase
computation time.
Also if I go ahead with Nose-Hoover thermostat and integrator = md it may
not cause any appreciable problem for my protein complex as discussed in
similar posts in the gmx forums.

Thanks & Regards
Agnivo Gosai
Grad Student, Iowa State University.