[gmx-users] CMake Errors when installing gromacs-5.0.2 with Orca

Matthew Kelley matthewkelley2017 at u.northwestern.edu
Fri Nov 7 22:10:59 CET 2014

Hi Mark,

I re-unpacked the tar ball and got the same errors. I also re-downloaded
the tar ball and got the same errors as well. If I just use

cmake .. -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=g++
-DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=gcc

I also get the same errors. As far as I can tell, all the files are
readable/have read permissions.

Thanks,
Matthew