[gmx-users] Protein comparison

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:42:02 CET 2014

Dear MD,

 You are asking this question again. but let to tell you,
 the energy comparison are made by docking software. Please
see the manual of software and mentioned the name of software you are using.

By gromacs you can do the MD simulation and do analysis of other
interaction pattern.

You cant compare just docking result  in gromacs.