[gmx-users] SMD - Pulling Error in mdrun 0.49 times box size

Alexander Law alexander.law at pg.canterbury.ac.nz
Tue Nov 25 22:16:55 CET 2014

This error occurs because the shortest distance will be used for analysis. There are 2 distances, the linear distance between group 0 and group 1, the other distance passes outside the PBC and enters on the otherside, at the backside of group0. Your box is too small, increase the distance of the length which the force is being applied (Z i e tutorial).