[gmx-users] Non-integer charges when using scaled-topology files for REST2 simulation.

Abhi Acharya abhi117acharya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:10:06 CEST 2014

Hello,

Thank you for replying.

I have also come across a note on this issue in the following link:

https://github.com/GiovanniBussi/plumed2/blob/v2.0-hrex/user-doc/tutorials/hrex.txt

It says that Gromacs takes care of this by adding a compensating
background, though I am not sure how exactly is this compensation achieved.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Abhishek