[gmx-users] Non-integer charges when using scaled-topology files for REST2 simulation.

Scott Dean scottnathandean at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:35:10 CEST 2014

I recently asked a similar question in a different forum and was led to
this paper: Heyes, D. M. (1981). Electrostatic potentials and fields in
infinite point charge lattices. *The Journal of Chemical Physics*, *74*(3),
1924-1929.

But I'm afraid I didn't finish reading/understanding it. Maybe now I will.

Scott