[gmx-users] BASIC FOUNDATION/CONCEPTS used in GROMACS

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Wed Oct 8 14:28:30 CEST 2014

In addition to Justin's suggestions, I would highly recommend looking at Rapport's book: D. C. Rapaport (1996) The Art of Molecular Dynamics Simulation. ISBN 0-521-44561-2. It is a standard go-to for the foundations of MD simulations.

-Micholas

Micholas D. Smith, PhD.
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics