[gmx-users] Regarding spatial distribution data analysis

Venkat Reddy venkat4bt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:10:37 CEST 2014

 Dear Gromacs users

I obtained two sets of data for the spatial distribution of solvent around
solute in two different systems using g_spatial. I want to visualize the
data using isosurface mode in vmd. The data range for both the sets are
different. How do I compare the solvent distribution in both the systems?
For example if I set the data range in vmd to say 0 to 20 in both sets
(where the full range for set 1 is say 0 to 120 and that for set 2 is 0 to
80) am I making a meaningful comparison?

Thanks

--
With Best Wishes
Venkat Reddy Chirasani