[gmx-users] Problem implementing REST

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:38:21 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the links. Offhand, I don't know the answers to your questions
and don't have time to look into it now. You should certainly ask them how
they did it. One work-around might be to do the necessary trig to convert
sums-of-Fourier dihedrals to a Ryckaert-Bellemans dihedral, and the issue
of type 9 and lambda interpolation goes away.

Mark

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 3:03 PM, carlo martinotti <specialkender at hotmail.com