[gmx-users] Martini + Elnedyn

Adriana Garro adrianagarrosl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 15:01:40 CET 2014

Dear Gromacs users,

I am interested in apply Martini + Elnedyn to my system so I followed the
tutorial:

http://md.chem.rug.nl/cgmartini/index.php/proteins#elnedyn

and it works well, now I am using the same script provided by the tutorial
but as my system is  different (I am trying to use TMD as well) I would
need to perform some modifications, for example I dont want  elastic
network between the 2 molecules because they are not different chains of
the same macromolecule like in the tutorial so my question is: is it
possible to use in the same box 2 differents networks one to each molecule?
Can someone suggest some tutorial or paper related to this topic?
Thanks in advance.
Best,

Adriana