[gmx-users] g_wham error in umbrella simulation

Ming Tang m21.tang at qut.edu.au
Wed Apr 22 13:38:35 CEST 2015

Hi, Justin

Thanks a lot.
Dos2unix works. There is even no blank space in every line. The problem is that I downloaded those .dat files from the internet, which were created in windows system. But I got another problem.
Following your umbrella sampling tutorial, I got the PMF curve. The trend of the curve is quite close to that of the curve in the tutorial. But, the ΔG is -31, 20 more compared to -50.5 in the tutorial. Besides, I only get one histogram, the data of the rest histograms are zero (one horizontal line). Do you have any suggestions for me about what's wrong with my simulation?
Thank you.