[gmx-users] Errors "There were 2 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology" after I moved my peptide with VMD

Vytautas Rakeviius vytautas1987 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 12:32:04 CEST 2015

Hello,
I used my charmm-gui.org built system on Gromacs for some time. Then I tried to adjust it little bit and moved my peptide with VMD to other place. I am not sure it is fine because I can get clashes and so on, but I tried it. I want to reuse same topology. Now try to minimize it again and get error:"There were 2 inconsistent shifts. Check your topology"Maybe there is easy way to fix this? Or I have to rebuild everything from 0?