[gmx-users] difference in -heavyh and -deuterate

Sana Saeed bioinformatic.lady at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 15:25:33 CEST 2015

thanks for

     On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:28 AM, Felipe Merino <felipe.merino at mpi-dortmund.mpg.de> wrote:

 Hi,

With heavyh you redistribute the mass of the system, making hydrogen
heavy by taking mass from the attached atom. In that way the total mass
remains unchanged, but you can use a bigger time step (I think it's
meant for 4fs).

Felipe

--
Felipe Merino, Dr. rer. nat.
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Physiology