[gmx-users] GROMACS and CNT/graphene (probably for the 1000th time)

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:24:28 CET 2015

Hey Justin,

Thanks. I am not entirely sure I understand your suggestion, because
this will clearly work if nothing else is added to the system (it
seems to be equivalent to that CNT guide). The problems start after I add
water, i.e. "duplicate [ defaults ]" from grompp and such. In the meantime, I will
try the earlier suggestion and add the bonded definitions on top of
what was suggested.

Alex