[gmx-users] Analysis of old xtc file using gromacs-5 tools

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:01:46 CEST 2015

Thanks for testing it, I see that there is still room for improvement in
getting more context information into the error messages. I'm a bit
confused by the difference between your original report of system.xtc vs
traj.xtc in the new message, but that may not matter that much. Is your xtc
file larger that 2GB in size?