[gmx-users] Partial density versus time

Faezeh Pousaneh fpoosaneh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:09:49 CEST 2016

Hi Tsjerk,

Thanks, but my question it is not that simple.
I am dealing with phase separation of a two-component system. At the end of
simulation the mixed system phase separate to two phases, one is rich in
one component and the other phase is rich with the other component. So I
want to see how each component  reachs those fractions by time?

Best regards