[gmx-users] hydrogen atom parameter definition for charmm 36

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sat Apr 9 17:56:01 CEST 2016

On 4/9/16 11:44 AM, Nikhil Maroli wrote:
> Hi,
> i am following this method
> (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010465514002240)
>
> so when i run the script it has to  generate gro file for all the 1000
> pdb's (100ns MD) , inserting *.itp and *.prm files will take lots of time
> for each steps ;) ,i dont have knowledge in perl or python to make a
> script for this .
>
> could you please suggest me any method for this ?!

The topology for any classical MD simulation is constant; there is no need to
regenerate anything.  You have a topology from when you ran the MD, so why do
you need to regenerate it now?  I have not used this MM/PBSA program, but if
there are specific issues with it you should contact its developers and ask for
their suggestions.  This isn't really a GROMACS issue, per se.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore