[gmx-users] how to convert CHARMM36 system into virtual site system?

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Apr 25 23:14:34 CEST 2016

On 4/24/16 2:19 PM, Albert wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I've built a membrane system from CHARMM-GUI with CHARMM36 FF. I am just
> wondering how can we convert the lipids molecule to virtual site lipids?

Presumably you'll have to create a .vsd file, but I've never validated such an
approach with C36.  The C27 files distributed with GROMACS have a framework that
you can probably use but I don't know if it's got anything useful for lipids.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore