[gmx-users] Protein is Jumping from water Box

Abid Channa abid_channa04 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 06:23:09 CEST 2016

Dear Gromacs users,
I have run 40 ns simulation , after 20 ns simulation my protein is continuously jumping from water Box. Is there any periodic boundary conditions issue with my system or an other error is that . Kindly give your valuable remarks.
Thanks,
Regards,
Abid Ali Channa,
Junior Research Fellow,
Lab No.  P-133, Computational Chemistry Unit,
 Dr .Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research (PCMD),
 International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences  (ICCBS),
 University of Karachi-75270.Karachi-Pakistan.UAN # (92-21) 111-222-292 Ext. (309)
             Cell # +923013553051.
http://www.iccs.edu/