[gmx-users] Minimising forces for vibrational normal mode analysis

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 09:03:18 CET 2016

Hi Anthony,

You can paste your exact workflow commands and mdp files, but that would be
to just check whether you overlooked something. If you assert that the mdp
files are the same, except for the integrator and you really did use the
final minimized structure as input for the nm run, then it seems
something's fishy. You could make a run input file with integrator=cg and
integrator=nm and compare the two tpr files to see if something was changed
implicitly.

Cheers,

Tsjerk