[gmx-users] An extra charge

Alexander Alexander alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 20:37:08 CEST 2016

Hi,

Yes, I am going to calculate the free energy of single amino acid (in their
zwitterion form) in water.

I did not get your point, you mean that neither of them can not be used for
zwitterion form if the system is a single amino acid in water? Then how a
single amino acid (in zwitterion form) can be treated here?
Again, the second one works fine producing uncahrged single amino acid in
zwitterion form.
Thanks.

Regards,
Alex