[gmx-users] water density

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 13 19:58:31 CEST 2016

I am fairly confused about what you want to obtain and what you have done, but is it possible that you simply have not turned on pressure coupling? General procedure even if you eventually want to do constant volume simulation is to do some equilibration with constant pressure to get densities correct.