[gmx-users] to neutralize the system

Alexander Alexander alexanderwien2k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:45:03 CEST 2016

Hello,

How about neutralization of these cases, a single amino acid (zwitterionic
form)
 or a peptide in aqueous solution;
I was wondering which of below methods is preferable for neutralizing the
system?
One is the introducing a counter-ion(Na or Cl for example) and the second
one is the  protonation(or deprotonaton) the amino acid or peptide by
adding or removing one Hydrogen atom, so,

Thanks,
Regards,
Alex