[gmx-users] Calculating Eccentricity

Erik Marklund erik.marklund at chem.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 13:32:00 CEST 2016

Dear Sanket,

Removing periodicity is difficult if SDS molecules transiently leave the micelle and return after having moved one or more unit cells. You might want to try using gmx clustsize to generate snapshots along the trajectory and use trjconv on them to put all molecules in the same unit cell. Have never used those tools for that purpose so I can’t guarantee that it will work.

Kind regards,
Erik