[gmx-users] Energy minimization has stopped

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:23:26 CEST 2016

Hi,

You were recommended to pick a force field, not to combine parts of force
fields. Choosing to simulate your polymer OPLS/AA if you then want to
combine with RNA is not a good experimental design, unless you can do the
combined simulation also in OPLS/AA. I would repeat the polymer experiment
in whatever forcefield is also good for the experiment with RNA.

Mark