[gmx-users] can we analyse Gromacs trajectory with jupyter?

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:20:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

Not that I know of. From the point of view of someone who already has a
GROMACS trajectory, the underlying cpptraj tool has support for reading
.gro and .pdb, but not .xtc or .tng, and you'd also have to decide whether
you need to produce an equivalent AMBER topology to help analyze your
particular results. But the idea and the approach look excellent.

Mark