[gmx-users] Distance between centers of mass

CROUZY Serge 119222 serge.crouzy at cea.fr
Fri Mar 3 11:38:37 CET 2017

Hi  Justin

Bouncing back on  your early answer about gmx distance, I noticed something strange (to me)

I'musing the same instruction for a protein file prot.gro
gmx distance ... -select "com of group 'Protein' plus com of group 'Ligand'"

and now I'm running umbrella sampling with pull code  starting from prot.gro
pulling groups are the same 'Protein' and 'Ligand'
and strange the first line in the pullx.xvg file does not give the same distance as gmx distance !!
Any idea why ?

Thx