[gmx-users] pdb2gmx generates very large .top for lipids with charmm36-nov2016.ff

Jonathan Saboury jsabou1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 05:24:21 CET 2017

I honestly forgot why (took too long, erred, or both) so I tried to do
charm-gui again. From my current attempt it is taking a while. I'm on the
last step and I'll keep checking the output.

I'll keep you updated when something happens.

Thanks again, your help is invaluable!

- Jonathan

P.S. I am seriously impressed on all the projects you are on and still have
time to do user help XD