[gmx-users] NORMAL MODES analysis to compute specific heats

Juan José Galano Frutos juanjogf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 12:14:34 CET 2017

Sorry for insisting, but has no-one any idea of this....?

Thanks

Juan José Galano Frutos

Department of Biochemistry and
Molecular and Cellular Biology,
Faculty of Sciences,
University of Zaragoza
Pedro Cerbuna # 12, 50009
Zaragoza (Spain)
+34 976 76 28 06

Institute for Biocomputation and
Physics of Complex Systems (BIFI)
Mariano Esquillor, Edificio I + D - 50018
Zaragoza (Spain)