[gmx-users] DSSP

Aishwarya Dhar dhar.aishwarya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:23:01 CET 2017

Dear Sir,

Now, I have used one single frame by using this command and tried do_dssp
trjconv -f md.xtc -o md_1_frame.xtc -b 0 -e 0
do_dssp -s  md.tpr -f md_1_frame.xtc -o ss.xpm   -sc scount.xvg

Now  I get the following  and this is still going on

here are 91 residues in your selected group
dssp cmd='/usr/local/bin/dssp -i ddlpFBB7 -o ddZv4Q6o > /dev/null 2>
/dev/null'
Reading frame       0 time    0.000
Back Off! I just backed up ddlpFBB7 to ./#ddlpFBB7.1#

Thanks

Sincerely

Aishwarya Dhar