[gmx-users] sum of the two largest charge group radii is larger than rlist

abhisek Mondal abhisek.mndl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:17:17 CET 2017

I converted nvt.trr into .pdb file using following command:
*trjconv_mpi -f nvt.trr -o complex.pdb -s nvt.tpr -n index.ndx* and used
Protein_ACO as output group. Manual inspection in vmd shows ligand and
protein is perfectly paired and well inside the pbc box. Then why is
the *grompp_mpi
-f npt.mdp -c nvt.gro -t nvt.cpt -p topol.top -n index.ndx -o npt.tpr* command
is generating such error ? Please help me out here regarding the issue.

Thanks