[gmx-users] PMF - US histograms problem

Sajeewa Pemasinghe sajeewasp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 15:09:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

When I get  a region sparsely populated like that, I increase the number of
points in that particular region and increase the k value to about 3000 but
not more than that. Increasing the k value to something like 20000 will
result in the distribution getting very narrow and therefore further
hindering the overlap. It could also be that the coordinate(path) you have
chosen is not a good one to pull the peptide out. Changing the
pull_geometry from distance to cylinder might also help as used in this
article.

http://www.cell.com/biophysj/fulltext/S0006-3495(12)01180-0

Best,

Sajeewa