[gmx-users] Gromacs - Radius of gyration

Mariusz Wierzbowski mariuszmw at gumed.edu.pl
Thu Mar 30 10:46:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have a small problem with Gromacs, mainly with doing radius of gyration
calculations, it is all ok with doing the calcualtion, and the command is
fine but my problem is with the units in which the calculation is performed.
It is in picoseconds(ps) but i would like to have it in nanoseconds(ns) as it
is in many publications. If someone could help me with this problem how to
change the units or how to modify the command to have nanoseconds I would
appreciate it. Thanks for all the help.

Mariusz