[gmx-users] Gromacs - Radius of gyration

João Henriques joao.m.a.henriques at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:54:17 CEST 2017

Dear Mariusz,

Some gmx tools have the option to change the time units of the output, I
don't think gmx gyrate is one of them. However, I don't see how this is an
issue at all, since the plotting will be done by you and you have the power
to change the units of the plot. In fact, there's nothing stopping you from
even converting the units of the xvg file by simply running an Awk one
liner (I mentioned Awk, but any scripting language will allow you to do the
same).

Best regards,
João