[gmx-users] constant pressure in NPT simulation

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:20:12 CEST 2018

Hello,

what do you mean with the pressure not being constant? If you mean the
fluctuations in the instantaneous pressure, this is normal. What should
be constant is the time average of the pressure over the time of the
simulation.
I don't see anything particular in your mdp file that could cause the
pressure coupling to fail.

Cheers

Paul