[gmx-users] constant pressure in NPT simulation

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:22:03 CEST 2018

I think calling this community "customers" is very funny. ;)

Pressure fluctuations depend on the system composition, size its
starting state (how well and for how long it was equilibrated), and many
other things. Further, pressure is not supposed to be dead-on constant
and some degree of fluctuation is to be expected. Please give us a
little more information.

Alex