[gmx-users] Enthalpy calculation in NPT ensemble

Pelin S Bulutoglu pbulutog at purdue.edu
Tue Aug 14 22:32:46 CEST 2018

Dear David,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am using GROMACS version 2016.5. I performed isotropic pressure coupling for 4 ns followed by anisotropic pressure coupling for another 4 ns. I actually realized that the enthalpy and PV options are available when the pressure is coupled isotropically, but not when it is coupled anisotropically. Any input on why this may happen would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pelin Su Bulutoglu