[gmx-users] Overlapping frames within one .xtc

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 10:51:34 CEST 2018

Hello,

if you restart a run from the checkpoint file than any recent version of
GROMACS will make sure that there are no overlapping frames and that the
continuation is exact.
What were you trying to do on the command line when you wanted to
continue the run, and what version have you been using?

Cheers

Paul