[gmx-users] Overlapping frames within one .xtc

Sergio Perez sperezconesa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 12:23:43 CEST 2018

Hello,

I use gmx 2018.1 .I had just done a restart and I then thought that maybe I
could have had that problem and I thought maybe that command could solve
the problem if it had existed. I mean that if in the file there were
overlapping frames they would be overwritten just as if you are doing
trjcat on two files. But my problem is irrelevant if gromacs takes care of
it preventively.

Thanks a lot!

Sergio