[gmx-users] Getting ligand's topology

RAHUL SURESH drrahulsuresh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 20:01:28 CEST 2018

I cannot assist you much with the description of your ligand. But what I
have seen is, ring with N shows maximum penalities in most cases.

When you optimise with mp2, the structure shows no much changes.
So penalty is same most time.

Try to download file from Zinc15 database which is most preferred file
 cgenff. Still the penalty may exist in cse of N in ring. It could be
optimised using ffTK. Again I find your structure is pretty big which will
be time consuming. Or you have to adapt divide and conquer method, which is
going to be complicated. So it’s your wise choice always. Maybe others,
especially Dr. Justin or Dr. Mark could give you a better soln.

Thank you