[gmx-users] Documentation on gmx densorder?

Eric Smoll ericsmoll at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:09:09 CEST 2018

Hello Micholas and David,

If possible, could this discussion be kept on the list.  I was unaware of
this tool and would like to know about "gmx densorder" input, output, and
usage.  If not, would it be OK if I sent my own followup questions to
Micholas or David in an independent email?

David, thank you for providing the reference to the list.  I will read it
before asking questions.

Best,
Eric