[gmx-users] Documentation on gmx densorder?

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Fri Aug 31 14:14:53 CEST 2018

Thanks you for directing me to the paper. Before I switch to off-line questions, do you recall what his inputs needed to be? I keep getting the error:

" Program:     gmx densorder, version 2016.3
Source file: src/gromacs/gmxana/gmx_densorder.cpp (line 808)

Fatal error:
No or not correct number (2) of output-file-series: 1

"

When I add the flag -Spect or -or after it finishes reading my trr file.

Thank you,

Micholas

Micholas Dean Smith, PhD. MRSC
Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Center for Molecular Biophysics