[gmx-users] Regarding high RMSD

Alessandra Villa alessandra.villa.biosim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:31:41 CET 2020

Hi,
I suggest to visualize your trajectory. Maybe one of the peptide is
diffusing away from the other.
Or the one peptide is jumping in and out or moving out the box.
If it is the case, here you found some trjconv workflow
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Periodic_Boundary_Conditions

Best regards
Alessandra