[gmx-users] Ran into trouble installing Gromacs API

Eric Irrgang ericirrgang at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:28:02 CET 2020

Hi Marko,

I'm sorry for the confusion. The install instructions for gmxapi 0.1 on
GROMACS 2020 are at
http://manual.gromacs.org/current/gmxapi/userguide/install.html

I plan to update readthedocs in the next few days to cover both gmxapi
0.0.7 on GROMACS 2019 and gmxapi 0.1 (
https://github.com/kassonlab/gmxapi/issues/249), but I see that the
reorganization of the repository leads to extra confusion (as you describe)
so I will also update the old install docs. (
https://github.com/kassonlab/gmxapi/issues/252)

To help me understand documentation navigation issues better, can you tell
me how you ended up at the readthedocs.io site while installing GROMACS
2020?

From: Marko Petrovic <marko at kth.se>