[gmx-users] Ran into trouble installing Gromacs API

Marko Petrovic marko at kth.se
Tue Jan 21 19:57:14 CET 2020

Thank you

I'll try the other user guide and let you know as soon as I have made a new attempt.

To help me understand documentation navigation issues better, can you tell
me how you ended up at the readthedocs.io<http://readthedocs.io> site while installing GROMACS
2020?
I followed the "Quick start" link from this page:
https://gmxapi.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
And I hoped that it would be gmx2020 compatible.

With Regards
Marko Petrovic
Educator
Computational Science and Technology
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
KTH Royal Institute of Technology