[gmx-users] DNA-Protein complex

aayattimg at bose.res.in aayattimg at bose.res.in
Wed Jan 29 08:20:08 CET 2020

> I think you don`t need to build topology separately. Using appropriate
force field will do. For protein-DNA simulation amber99sb works well.
Amber99bsc1.ff is a new module available for gromacs users. You may use
them or it is always better to refer literature to use the more
appropriate forcefeild.
Good Luck!
Check the literature to see what others that are simulating similar