[gmx-users] [gmx users] Terminal amide hydrogens not included in H-bond analysis

Neena Susan Eappen neena.susaneappen at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue May 5 18:12:25 CEST 2020

Thank you Sahil, I will try VMD plugin for H-bond analysis.
Thank you Justin for your reply, it looks like gmx hbond considers only one N-H as donor when part of NH2 group. Please take a look at this file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EgJPbHXNCo--VFOoy1YYolBx3XKBKpiH/view?usp=sharing

Many thanks,
Neena