[gmx-users] constraints

Nicola Staffolani n.staffolani at unitus.it
Mon May 12 15:50:53 CEST 2014

OK, got it, thanks a lot Justin! ;) .0005 ps is indeed working...
It is not clear to me what I miss - from the Chemistry or Physics point of
view - when I constraint the X-H bonds... I mean, will the "rest of the
dynamics" (for example, the oscillations of the other couples of bonded
atoms) be affected if the H-X bonds are constrained, so that my results do
not make sense any more?

By the way, in my case where I am getting WARNINGs regarding N-H bonds,
constraints = h-bonds
looks to be a convenient way to fix the problem, if I do not want to make
dt smaller: is that advisable?