[gmx-users] PRODRG

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon May 26 20:42:53 CEST 2014

On 5/26/14, 1:00 PM, Negar Parvizi wrote:
> Dear all users,
>
> I am using Protein-Ligand Complex tutorial (Justin Lemkul tutorial). For making .pdb file of ligand, we should use PRODRG(draw molecule with JME Editor).
>   Here is my question that when i draw my ligand in JME Editor, which conformer should i select ? because different conformer gives different PRODRG output files.

If you are dealing with a protein-ligand complex, don't you already have
coordinates for the ligand?  In that case, the JME editor is not even necessary.

Beware PRODRG topologies; they are generally not suitable for MD.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601
University of Maryland, Baltimore