[gmx-users] PRODRG

Soren Wacker swacker at ucalgary.ca
Mon May 26 20:08:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

I think, you should avoid the PRODRG server. If you use it, take care with the validation of you parameters. Especially, the charges. There are different tools which can generate topologies and pdb files. To could use RDkit to generate coordinates save it as SDF convert it to  PDB with e.g. OpenBabel. Other useful tools would you may consider are MarvinSketch and Antechamber (Ambertools). Which conformer to use depends on which conformer/s you are interested in.

best
Soren

--
Dr. Soeren Wacker
Centre For Molecular Simulation, BI # 547

Tel.:   ++1 (403) 210 7860